1. In the area of packaging and packaging waste
Acting pursuant to the law from the 13th of June 2013, “on the packing and packaging waste management” (Journal of Laws from 2013 No. 0 item 888), AURAEKO BATERPAK Organizacja Odzysku Opakowań S.A., presents its offer to businesses:
- preparation and submission of an annual report to the Marshal Office [the relevantpublic administration unit],
- cooperation with a professional network of packaging waste recyclers,
- obtaining of the required by the law levels of packaging waste recovery and recycling,
- training for businesses in the sphere of the relevant legislation,
- assumption of the duty to organise public educational campaigns,
- possibility to use the “Environment Friendly Company” trade mark free-of-charge,
- marketing support, in case of jointly organised pro-environment activities.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, frequently, law clauses while applied to the variety of economic realities cause difficulties to many Businesses. It happens that upon our client’s request, in order to obtain the relevant interpretation, adequate to the given situation, we collect knowledge from up to several professional sources.
We invite you to cooperation, and we guarantee full expertise.
The offer is directed towards the operators already existing in the market as well as the operators commencing their economic activity.
We offer professional advice in the sphere of environment protection.
2. In the sphere of batteries and accumulators
Acting pursuant to the law from the 24th of April 2009 “on the batteries and accumulators” (Journal of Laws from 2009 No. 79 item 666 with further amendments) AURAEKO BATERPAK Organizacja Odzysku Opakowań S.A. in the sphere of batteries and accumulators management on behalf of the Customers
- organises and finances a selective collection of waste batteries and accumulators and their processing and recycling,
- guarantees achieving minimum levels of collection of waste batteries and accumulators,
- prepares and submits on behalf of its Customers annual reports to the relevant Marshall Office,
- assumes obligations in the sphere of organisation of educational campaigns resulting from the law from the 24th of April 2009 on the batteries and accumulators.
3. As regards tyres, waste oils, greases and lubricating preparations, our company:
- organizes and finances selective collection of used tyres, waste oils, greases and lubricating preparations,
- ensures reaching minimum levels of recovery and recycling of used tyres, waste oils, greases and lubricating preparations,
- prepares annual reports on behalf of our clients and submits them to relevant authorities.
By cooperation with us you will:
- avoid troublesome and time-consuming formalities,
- save time and money,
- help to protect natural environment,
- have a chance to use the “Environment Friendly Company” trade mark.
Already over a thousand of businesses cooperate with us for the benefit of the environment.
AURAEKO BATERPAK Organizacja Odzysku Opakowań S.A.
tel. (22) 313 01 63